Like I said in a post earlier this week, Ciroc’s flavors really caught me off guard. I was a pleasantly surprised that they weren’t sweetened (flavored vodkas almost always are). Since I liked them so much, I’ve been dreaming up some cocktails to use these Ciroc flavors with and so I’ve been digging around in recipe books for cocktails that would go well with flavored vodka. Here are some recipes I really liked with Ciroc Coconut and Ciroc Peach (pictured left to right):
Ciroc Coco Creme (by Greg Mays)
- in a shaker, combine:
- 1 1/2 oz Ciroc Coconut
- 3 oz coconut water
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz half and half
- shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass
*frozen blueberries are jucier when they thaw and squish up in the shaker better than fresh ones.
Our Stanley (from the Bartender’s Bible)
- in a mixing glass or pint glass, combine:
- 1 1/2 oz Ciroc Peach (the original recipe calls for regular vodka)
- 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz triple sec (orange liqueur)
- stir with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass
Remember, you can get a free cocktail PDF book by registering for our email newsletter here.