Here’s the video clip from Christmas special of The Morning Brew with Larry Ahrens in Albuquerque. I give the hosts gift baskets and my New Year’s cocktail is given Santa Claus’ stamp of approval! You can find the recipes that I made on the show (Silent Night and Orange You Glad it’s New Years?) here.
Merry Christmas! If you caught my segment on the Christmas special episode of The Morning Brew, welcome to Simple Cocktails! Here are the recipes I shared – the second one was a favorite of The Big Man himself.
Silent Night (by Greg Mays)
- 2 oz RumChata
- 1 oz spiced rum
- shake with ice and serve in a chilled cocktail glass
- garnish with a pinch of nutmeg
Orange You Glad It’s New Years? (by Greg Mays)
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz white chocolate liqueur
- stir with ice and serve in a chilled cocktail glass
- garnish with an orange slice