Here are the simple fall cocktail recipes I shared live on The Morning Brew with Larry Ahrens in Albuquerque.
- 1 oz maple whiskey
- 2 oz unfiltered apple cider
- stir and serve over ice in an old fashioned glass
- want to make it a full-blown punch? mix 1 bottle of whiskey with 2 bottles of cider!
Scotch, Soda, and Cranberry
- 1 1/2 oz scotch
- 1 oz club soda
- 2 dashes of Cranberry bitters
Find out more about Greg here, or sign up to get a free recipe book with easy shopping lists. Follow Simple Cocktails on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and RSS, too!
Here’s the video clip from my “Father’s Day Gift Ideas” segment June 10th on The Morning Brew with Larry Ahrens in Albuquerque. Detailed descriptions and links to the items are in the blog post here.
Welcome Morning Brew viewers! Here are the simple cocktail recipes I made on the show this morning:
- in a glass full of ice, add:
- 1 1/2 oz gin (I used Wheeler’s from Santa Fe Spirits)
- top with club soda
- and the juice and shell of 1/2 a lime
- in a cocktail shaker, add:
- 2 oz whiskey (I used Jack Daniel’s)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- shake vigorously with ice, strain into a glass filled with ice
- garnish with 2 cherries
Sign up for my exclusive email newsletter and you’ll get a free PDF recipe booklet with easy liquor shopping lists. Follow me on RSS, Twitter, or Facebook!