I designed this custom cocktail for 7 Delicious Creative Albuquerque Cocktails. There’s nothing about it that says you can’t be sippin’ on one outside of the Land of Enchantment, plus it’s refreshing as heck, so let’s get drinking!
- in a tall glass, add:
- 1 1/2 oz of gin
- 1/2 oz of fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 cucumber slices
- muddle them together in the bottom of the glass
- fill the glass with ice and top with club soda
- serve with a straw and garnish with a thin cucumber slice
This recipe comes courtesy of Sami Capshaw, bartender at Apothecary and my fellow Albuquerque the Magazine publishee. This recipe will be one of many featured in my upcoming ebook “Simple Cocktails from the Experts.” This is a tasty beverage (recipe below)!
- In a shaker, add a 1/2″ cucumber slice and 1/2 oz simple syrup.
- Muddle that cucumber to bits.
- Add 2 oz of Hendrick’s Gin and shake with lots of ice.
- Double strain into a cocktail glass (pour through the shaker and a tight mesh strainer too).
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel.