This recipe comes courtesy of Sami Capshaw, bartender at Apothecary and my fellow Albuquerque the Magazine publishee. This recipe will be one of many featured in my upcoming ebook “Simple Cocktails from the Experts.” This is a tasty beverage (recipe below)!
- In a shaker, add a 1/2″ cucumber slice and 1/2 oz simple syrup.
- Muddle that cucumber to bits.
- Add 2 oz of Hendrick’s Gin and shake with lots of ice.
- Double strain into a cocktail glass (pour through the shaker and a tight mesh strainer too).
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel.